Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Friday only. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days.
Liqueur Swimwear ships to all 50 United States, the U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. U.S. territories include: American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Shipping options and rates
U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states. Please allow 1-2 days handling time.
|Weight (lbs)||Standard ground shipping
(3-6 business days)
(2-3 business days)
|Next day shipping
(next business day on orders placed before 11am PST)
International shipping rates
All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
Please note: International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
|Weight (lbs)||Standard shipping & handling (5-13 business days, up to 18 business days for APO/FPO addresses)|
International shipping options
- International shipping usually arrives within 10 - 16 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Standard delivery is not available for international shipments.
International shipping restriction
- Delivery is not available for Post Office boxes.
- Gift Card delivery to International addresses is not available.
- Orders shipping to International addresses have a maximum merchandise sub-total (excluding E-Gift Certificate) purchase amount limit of $1,000, or a maximum purchase item limit of 20 items per order, whichever comes first.
International taxes, duties and customs fees
- Liqueur Swimwear ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
- USPS's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.